Sunday, March 11, 2007

What I.. Nevermind.

Paranoia, slowly advancing on me. Like reading fortunes from a wooden spoon, I couldn't see shit into the future. Very slowly I was decending on teh slippery slope of nervous angst. What had actually changed? I had come to some sort of reasoning with the world. Only I had done so ten years to late. I was in my own way an enlightened retardation. To grasp with the harsh reality of losing the magic in life seemed unfathomable and quite distant.

Like a man laying in wait of an amputation, what would be the last thing to do?
Ofcourse! Wiggle my toe a last time!

2 comments:

@Anti.fenimisten said...

snyggt mannen, keep it up. Verkligen snyggt!

Unknown said...

you are so young, my son! and,as the years go by, time will change and even revers many of your present opinions. refrain therefore awhile from setting yourself up as judge of the highest matters...!
PLATO