Sunday, March 12, 2006

I feel so funny in my tummy, daddy don't touch me...

Once again I try to recollect my memories to produce a flowing context of my last days. Cyber space...

I'm standing in the prive area of plastic once again. This sublime post overlooking the dancefloor beneth. People are jumping, the song goes you're so lucky lucky lucky!! Well am I? Do i feel lcky? Personaly I feel this is bullshit, I'm drunk out of my head again and this guy keeps bumping into me! -Not a fuckin again dude!- i turn around to push the fucker away from me when who do I see that bumped into me? Skin from Skunk Anansie. She gently smiles and holds up her hands as a mute 'sorry'. Okay then, fair enough.

A day goes blurring by. My only memory from this day is that I realized that I really prefer my cigaretts squashed into squares. I think I'm going to market this idea, square fags. Well I probably the corporate whores will once again take my idea, pay me some money and then make it into a milion dollar campaign. Than again the idea of marketing death in a new form, square not round, kinda bugs me a bit.

Back at plastic, another day went by and the night arrived punctually as always. Music is pumping. -Ich habben dich nicht verstand- hurry hurry to the dancefloor everyone! Girls in dyed black hair with black and white striped sweaters everywhere. Snap back to reality. -Oh yes hello, my name is Nicklas. No I'm from Sweden. Do I know Jan Owe Wallner? Well not personaly but ofcourse I know of him.- It suddenly strikes me that I'm chitchatting to a fake blond lesbian who is a proffesional pingpong player! Well that is something I would never have guessed existed never the less that I would bump into one.

I'm going to be off pretty soon back to the real world it seems. To a jobb and a bar. To family and friends. To pink underlined pages and bad radio stations. To snow and kebabs at five o'clock in the morning.

"You used to ride in a chrome horse with your diplomat, who carried on his shoulder a siamese cat. Ain't it hard when you discover that, he wasn't where it's at. After he took from you everything he could steal. So HOW does it feel?"

No comments: