Saturday, March 04, 2006

So in rightwing fashion we nurture Xenophobia.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


So in rightwing fashion we nurture Xenophobia.

I'm very and most surely confussed right now. Packing my bags in a hurry. The call to leave came suddenly I guess. I was going to stick around maybe find out a reason for my constant pursuit of this thing called happiness. I think I was very close this time. Very well, now a journey remains. As early as two hours ago I had argued with myself to stay. The reasons now seem bloated out, where there any?

The two honeybrown eyes closed halfway, lingered for a little while, then closed completely. like a cat being caressed to the point of sleepyness. - She is really what I think I been looking for. -
I suppose this was one reason......

These goddamn solitary moments of sangual blizzards gets to me hard. My blood and brain never liked to cooperate. I curse this mind of mine. Money, money always shouting money! - Will you make me laugh, will you make me cry, will you tell me when to live and will you tell me when to die? -

So here I am. just floated upon a beach on a plank of wood and styrofoam.
I hate this place. And it really seems to hate me aswell.

Well maybe I'll see her again somewhere.

No comments: