Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In a very big way, I'm really small

I'm walking down Vittiro Emanuele with my peddigre chum William. I've been out and seen two agencies. Joy and Future. It's striked me kinda funny that five minutes after I sent out two emails to them both of them call me upp and want me to come and see them. Well I have now done that and a choice is to be made.

Holy mother of a thousand whores, it's THE GUY!!!!
When you look at him standing or well, trying to dance flamenco with a rose in his mouth and a pair of black supercalifragilisticexphialadociously tight pants which neatly sepperates the cock from the balls in two masculine packages. You kinda think dear lord what kind of sick joke is this? I mean poor guy!
Well I see a the most original guy in whole milan when I look. I've even seen him one time at a metrostop in the outskirts of Milan, still dressed the same way. He's for real!

Later at night I meet up with dear friends from fled times and had some laughs and some cocktail wiennies. It was great mum!

The present has gone. Fantasy is a part of reality, but we take the breaks off. We're thinking clearly, yet not thinking at all. This feels right. We stop trying to control things; a warm rush of chemicals through us. Is this brain damage? We forget all the hurt and pain in life. We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. Wide open, we're spacemen, orbiting the earth. Yea, the world looks beautiful from here. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unattainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas, so little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythym, part of the movement. We wave goodbye,. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Yeah, yeah (laughs) What the fuck was I just talking about?

No comments: